Monday, November 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 11/18/13



I am excited to be a part of the conversation at #IMWAYR! Thank you to SheilaJen and Kellee for inspiring and hosting this meme.


My head is spinning after getting home from the AASL national conference in Hartford, CT.  It was a wonderful experience, highlighted by seeing and hearing some of my favorite authors.  Although I don't read a ton of YA at this point in my life, I can't wait to get my hands on Neal Shusterman's dystology series after hearing him speak on a panel about fantasy.  He was brilliant and thought-provoking in person, so I have high hopes for his books!  In the mean time, this is what I read this past week:





Battling Boy by Paul Pope











The Other Side of Free by Krista Russell























Byrd & Igloo: A Polar Adventure by Stephanie Semple










I Shall Be Near to You by Erin Lindsay McCabe 

No comments:

Post a Comment